Nuestra política de privacidad
Protection of personal data
Your personal data is well guarded. We undertake to keep your details confidential and to use them exclusively for the purpose of contacting you regarding our products. Under no circumstances will they be used for any other purpose. If we wish to use your data for other purposes, we will contact you to ask for your express permission.
The legislation on the protection of privacy is fully respected and gives you in particular a permanent right of access and rectification of these data. At your request, we can also delete them. The purpose of the processing of your personal data of the Buyer by nowa bvba is the acceptance and processing of his order, the collection of statistics, the overall management of the customer relationship, including for the purposes of commercial promotion and the relationship with its commercial partners.
At any time, the customer can contact the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Rue Haute, 139, B-1000 Brussels for further information on personal data.
- To avoid having to log in to your account each time you visit. A cookie is left on your computer so that you can be recognised by our servers the next time you visit.
- To analyse the behaviour of visitors to our site in order to improve their experience. Read the following point for more information.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. however, please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purpose set out above.
Use of data for statistical purposes
When you access the website, the servers consulted automatically collect the following data:
- the IP address assigned to you when you connect;
- the date and time of access to the site;
- the pages consulted;
- the type of browser used;
- the platform and/or operating system installed on the PC;
- the search engine as well as the key words used to find the site.
This information is kept for the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various sections of the site and to make improvements.
Responsible for processing
François Toussaint is responsible for the processing of personal data relating to this site. Any request or question relating to the protection of privacy on the site can be sent to him by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the following address:
Avenue de la Citadelle, 32
Fácil devolución dentro de 30 días
Entrega en 24 a 72 horas